- Alloy Metals is proud to provide customers a just-in-time delivery system.
It’s been estimated that the costs of inventory management and delivery still represent as much as 30% of the end product price. In the 1980’s, the concept of just-in-time delivery was developed to help major manufacturer’s reduce their end product and operational costs.
The Alloy Metals Just In Time Delivery (AM/JIT) program is designed to bring those same levels of benefit to our customers.
AM / JIT makes three commitments to our customers:
- A commitment to have a designated material in stock, and available for immediate delivery or shipping,
- A commitment that the material will meet or exceed your highest levels of quality requirements and,
- A commitment that the material will be delivered at a
Benefits of the program:
- 1.AM / JIT allows our customers to stop worrying about, and investing time in the search and pricing for available product.
- 1.AM / JIT allows our customers to price and plan their product, by assuring near fixed costs for all requirements planned through AM/JIT; and,
- 1.AM / JIT allows customers to know that the material will be of the highest quality, allowing them to make a similar commitment to their customer.
High Temperature Alloys
625, 718, Hast-X, Rene 41,
Waspaloy, H-188, A-286
- Stainless Steel
13-8Mo, 15-5Ph, 17-4Ph,
17-7Ph, 301, 304, 321,
CP grade 1, 2, 3, 4,
6AL-4V, 6AL-4V Eli
- 2014, 2024, 2219, 6061, 7075
CDA 101, CDA 182,