- Learn More About How AM/JIT Can Help You
- The AM/JIT inventory management system is in place today, for a wide variety of customers; in a wide variety of applications. The first step in putting AM/JIT to work for your company is to speak with an AM/JIT customer service representative.
- The system is a comprehensive one. It operates in three steps:
- First step is to understand your specific needs.
- An AM/JIT expert will visit or speak with you, to understand your current and historical needs, your production and machinery capabilities, and your typical application challenges. This will enable us to establish the framework to alleviate:
- Application challenges
- Hard to find material requirements
- Unique speed of delivery challenges
- Step two is building an inventory program unique to each customer.
- Our goal is to detail the understanding of the customers requirements and demonstrate a stocking, service and delivery program to fulfill those requirments.
- Of particular interests are subjects such as:
- A formal resourcing plan: helping customer to best separate mill from distributor supply plan
- A formal program to assist in searching hard-to-find materials, on an irregular basis
- Finally, we establish an on-going communications program.
- In many cases, the most important step to assuring a reliable inventory and supply program is simply taking the time to communicate regularly, and in a structured way.
- We call it AM/JIT dialogue:
- A structured inventory reporting proccess
- Conducted quarterly
- Delivered via phone or email
- Designed to advise customers of current materials status, and to updated the AM/JIT customer date file with any new and potential requirement.
High Temperature Alloys
625, 718, Hast-X, Rene 41,
Waspaloy, H-188, A-286
- Stainless Steel
13-8Mo, 15-5Ph, 17-4Ph,
17-7Ph, 301, 304, 321,
CP grade 1, 2, 3, 4,
6AL-4V, 6AL-4V Eli
- 2014, 2024, 2219, 6061, 7075
CDA 101, CDA 182,